Actually, the application I have in mind involves filming a
life-threatening operation and sending the streaming video to the MD expert
who couldn't be there in person.

Seriously, high-bandwidth wireless applications will become more popular.
Bandwidth is like closet space. There's never enough of it.

Priscilla