Andrew,
      What IOS version are you running on ?
Do you have any other Routers on any other Token Ring
segments ?

I believe that major surgery was implemented in IOS
11.3 for EIGRP not sure how that would effect Token
Ring though.

Have you analysed the Token Ring Segment for errors
e.g beaconing etc ?

It is possible that some external event is causing a
Ring purge every 2 minutes and stopping the EIGRP
multicast packets getting through thus, losing your
neighbor relationship.

HTH

Phil.
HI all,