Has anyone else taken the Cisco CID test (641-520)?

I tried to take it and I got a test that said "Cisco Secure VPN"

I called Cisco after I took the test and they said it was a bug that the
title said Cisco Secure VPN, but the test was still the design test.

However, I didn't see one design question. All I got were VPN, encryption,
ATM, voice, and Frame Relay questions.

I think I took the closed Cisco Secure VPN beta, but Cisco won't admit they
made a mistake.

I want to take the CID beta or I want my $25 back.

Tim

Ps. If you have some input, please cc me as I am not suscribed to the
groupstudy list right now. Thanks.