From: Patrick Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 1:14 PM
To: Shane Stockman; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CID Beta

I took it a few days back. I didn't study for it much.

I just finished the CCIE written a month or so ago and I relied on much of
the study from that, as well as the fact that I am a Network Designer all
day long...

It was very strange indeed but I was pleased with it, I think I may even
pass it!!

Cisco/Sylvan should hire a proof reader? It's pretty bad when you can't even
get the title right.

Patrick