Well, the Foundation 2 beta exam took 13 weeks to appear on galton and
it took at least another 3 weeks to get my score report from Sylvan,
which they mailed to my office address instead of my home address...

I have never experienced a longer wait, and I've done CompTIA (8
weeks), Novell (one time 2 weeks, but usually 4-6) , & Microsoft betas
(6-8 weeks) ...