Well, it is a Beta exam. They offer it so they can work out the bugs (like
the wrong title and a lack of actual design questions &;-) Did you
hopefully give them lots of feedback? That's what they need.

Also, don't blame the books. Most authors don't have a way of knowing what
is going to be on new tests until they take the beta exam themselves.

I've been trying to find out who is working on the new CID. It could very
well be someone who knows the technology and doesn't have a clue what
design means. We've seen that before. &;-)

Priscilla