It's funny...  maybe an hour ago I got an e-mail from Amazon suggesting I
take a look at the ISDN CIM for only $120.  Is that a sign?  I'm in the
market for an ISDN simulator, but I'll probably bite the cost and still just
get the actual physical box as opposed to the CIM.

I know Amazon has an extremely accurate profiling database; it's uncanny how
dead on their recommendations become after you spend a lot of money with
them over the course of a few years.  Think they teamed up with the FBI's
Carnivore system and read my e-mail too?  heh

Brandon

513995-0682959