Hello all,
        We have a problem with a lab scenario regarding ISDN. There are two
routers whose bri interfaces plug into the ports of the ISDN Simulator.

Regarding the ISDN int, this was the config we did and layer 2 was up and
SPIDs were being sent but no calls were getting established at layer 3. What
could be the problem. We used the SPIDs and DN as given in the
specifications of the ISDN Simulator. I have also restarted the simulatoe a
couple of times to see it it is initializing and it is doing that.

 interface BRI0
 ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation ppp
 isdn spid2 0835866401 8358664
 dialer map ip 192.168.1.1 name r3 broadcast
 dialer-group 1
!
router rip
 network 192.168.1.0
!
no ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1
!
dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
!

If somebody could explain the configuration to be made it would be great.
Regards,
Prasanna