we haven't heard from the original poster.

Poster: What are do you think of the responses you've received?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dan West
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 2:50 PM
To: Sam Adams; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Disappointed with ccnp!!

I interviewed at a State of CA networking position.
Level 1 was starting at 55K/year. Level 2 at 65K.
Level 1 work was basically running pings and
traceroutes, diagnosing some frame relay probs...
pretty straight-forward. I didn't get the position
though, because I have no experience with SNA/DLSW  :P
...bummmer...

=== message truncated ===

=====
Dan West -- CCNA, CCNP (in progress)