Quoth someone earlier:

"If you work for the state or your county, you can make
a LOT of dough. They tend to overpay for most
positions."

Could someone tell me just what that state or country that is?

Best, G. (A third generation government technical employee.)

Somewhat more seriously, public sector education work, while in *my*
experience is far from riches, does present a good resume stuffer.  The
velocity only promises to increase with "technology in education" being such
a current buzzword.  My team gets the exposure.  Those who have gone on to
the private sector from here have made out quite well.