I have some suggestions for you to think about. They
may or may not apply to you. Don't let that
certification go to your head. If you give the
impression to an employer that you deserve to have a
job because of your CCNP, you will not get hired.
Don't think that you are better than others because of
your CCNP. Also, your personality and attitude that
you show during interviews is critical in landing that
first job. Show that you can be a team player and can
work well and get along with almost anyone. Also look
professional when you go apply in person or for
interviews (don't go with spiked hair and a nose ring;
you get the picture?) And lastly, consider other entry
level positions, such as help desk, because you don't
have any actual work experience. Employers don't
really consider "lab" as work experience. Like I said
before, this may or may not apply to you, but you
would not believe some of the characters that I have
interviewed. Hope this helps.

Good luck,
Chris