Subnet zero is the network address that the routers uses for routing to the
network and the broadcast address sends a broadcast to the entire network
everytime it is used, which means it goes to all subnets.  Therefore, these
are not used as host addresses.  They encompass the whole network.  Others can
probably add to this.

Jennifer Cribbs

===== Original Message From "Fred Danson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====