Hi All,
        I need some help.I am replacing the flash memory of my 3620 router
from 16MB (8x2) to 32 (16x2). I have taken out both flash SIMMS and inserted
the new Flash SIMMs
(They are blank).After I inserted the Flash SIMMs the router's "syetem" LED
started  blinking constantly.  I have also replaced the DRAMs from 24 MB to
64 (16x4) but they are fine.
Following is the error message

System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(20)AA2, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)
Copyright (c) 1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.
C3600 processor with 65536 Kbytes of main memory
Main memory is configured to 64 bit mode with parity disabled

loadprog: error - Invalid image for platform
e_machine = 43, cpu_type = 30
boot: cannot load "flash:"
System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(20)AA2, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELRELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)
.
.
romon1>.

What I want to ask is is it possible that we can insert a brand new flash in
the router and install the new IOS in it provided there is no flash Memory
in it  on other slots or I can only upgrade not replace the flash SIMMs with
the new ones???

What should I do to make it work ?? I have a 3640 router also.Can it be of
my help in any way ????? How can I insert the new flash of 16MB in 3640
which has 8 MB SIMM and copy the IOS in it and place it back to 3620  ??????
Partition like thing ..........
Please giude me.............

Thanks to All