The worst thing is the run-around with tech support.  Everyone likes to say
"We don't support Cisco" to which I say "the router doesn't matter, but you
asked so I told you, I just want your switch configuration info for an end
user."  Basically, if you're using the exact configuration and hardware they
support, it's like pulling teeth to get anywhere.  I know if I could get to
an end engineer I could actually get the information I need.  This morning I
battled through a level 1 and level 2 phone support personnel before the
third person (I believe still at level 2) magically turned up the following
PVCs:

4/0
202/142
107/142

He had no clue what went where, and was uncooperative to get this escalated
further to find out for sure which was the PVC needed at the end user site.
Unfortunately I was not on site, or else I'd have had them hold until I
tried each.  When I was able to have the customer try each, none worked.

Cisco TAC isn't able to help until I have the correct PVC information, as
all they can say is that it's incorrect (which I can read from the debugs
just as well).

Tomorrow I'll try 0/33, as someone on the list has suggested has been
mentioned on DSLReports.  I'm just frustrated with PBI/ASI's level of
support of late, especially for their lower end products such as ADSL.
Support for FR has been horrid as well, but that seems mainly due to
miscommunication between the local loop and ASI (still ASI's fault as they
should be following up to see that sites are getting installed).  Anyway,
I'm ranting and tired so I should stop now ;-p

Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+