Yeah, I know PPPoE sucks and I've told the customer that I recommend using a
LinkSys router to handle the PPPoE and the Cisco VPN Client software for the
VPN/IPSEC for the sites with smaller amounts of people, and getting
Enhanced/static ADSL for the larger sites.  But they're looking at the
bottom line long term and also maximum security (LinkSys is not really
secure enough as a NAT out to a bad website could provide a hole back in).
At the moment though, they want me to pursue getting PPPoE to work with the
Cisco gear.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+