Yep, you're to old better just pack it in!
lol
Of course I'm a 40ish single Mom and X-Homemaker who just recently
passed the CCNA who some days hangs off the rafters in a rock climbing
Harness running CAT 5.
Sure it takes more work then when we were younger but think about it
this way.
In a year or 2 from now you'll still be a little older and wondering
where you would be if you didn't take that chance.

--
Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com