Ruben,

It's not a matter of waiting, but how long it will take me to learn/understand/retain
all the
information necessary to successfully complete the CCIE exam/lab.  It is also more
difficult when
you are afflicted with half-heimers! :)
Besides, I don't think the CCIE is going away anytime soon.  BTW, I still have the
free copy of
OS/2 Warp that I got at Comdex some years ago (in box unopened)!

Tom Lisa, Instructor, CCNA, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy