LOL!

I am 36, and have the same problem, thank Cisco that they put a ? in the
IOS.

Don't worry about it, most of the people I work (worked) with in the network
business are between 20-60 with the majority being in their 40's.

They say that memory is the first thing to go, I just wish would have told
my body that!

--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE+I