Well, I guess this puts me in the "old geezer" category.  I got my Bachelor degree
when I
was 40, my Masters at 45 and my CCNA at 55.  I'm just now starting on the CCNP and
hope to
achieve CCIE status by 65 (Would this make me the oldest to finally get a CCIE?), just
in
time to retire from teaching (my third career) and start on my Ph.D. in earnest.  For
me
the joy is in the journey.  Besides, how else am I going to stay one step ahead of my
grandkids?

Tom Lisa, Instructor, CCNA, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy