I want to thank everyone for help.
But I forgot to specify that running BGP is impossible.
The company has a small network (100 users) and connection to Internet
through ISP B (like on the picture). That link must be always up.

The problem is that the company want to test another connection to Internet
through ISP A at the same time ( small network (10 users) management :) ).
I'm working as a systems engineer in ISP A :))), and we must sell our link.

I know that the best will be BGP. I know that, but I must find another
method.
Maybe I was wrong, and with route-map command it'll be not work.
But why ?
I must be sure that tests two ISP without BGP is impossible.
THX for help