Hi Jacek,

        Did you try the extended ping like I told you too... This will
enable you to specify a source and destination IP address before pinging..
This way you can clearly trace which interface; packets generated from a
specific subnet will traverse.

        I am not a 100% sure, but i think your culprit is the default
route....

Thanks,
Santosh

97ths2$bjc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:97ths2$bjc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...