On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Greg Macaulay wrote:

> Who is our loyalty to go towars?? The client -- who we know is being given
> less than bargained for -- or the guy who's paying for our salary?? I
> already know the practical answer -- but somewhere in those Cisco books we
> all study -- I'm sure it also says that we are to have honesty and
integrity
> in our dealings with clients. Doesn't it?????? Oh well. . . .

Perhaps not the books themselves, or not in so many words, but ISTR that
the NDA, or perhaps another agreement that you "sign" online, says that
cisco may strip you of your right to use the CC.. title if you're
naughty.

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made