HEY !!!  You got a problem with drinkin beer and
pickin yer toes ??  :-)

Depending on what you "see" when you visit his site,
you should know.  You should definately talk with some
of the other employees of this company first.

--- adam lee  wrote:
> I had a situation like that.  A ten min tech
> interview at job fair.  I guess
> that's ten mins more then yours!  They constantly
> bothered me after the fair
> about coming aboard without giving me a real
> interview.
>
> I wasn't comfortable and just blew the whole thing
> off.  If you feel the
> same, investigate more or just turn it down.
>
> Unless, of course, you're broke:))

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Chris from Chicago
MasterCNE, 5.x CNE, ICNE, 4.x CNE, CCNA, MCP

http://auctions.yahoo.com/