From: Jaeheon Yoo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 3:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ISDN BRI up but does not ping [7:2712]

Hi, Shoaib.

First of all, you have to check if the ping packet is ever received by
the remote end, is it possible to "debug ip packet" at the remote end?
If it's not possible, check it at the center site with this.

access-list 110 permit ip 130.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 130.1.1.0 0.0.0.255
debug ip packet detail 110

If it's ever really sent to the remote end, then check if your isdn
interface of the remote end has any access-lists configured, which may
block return ping(echo reply) or any policy routing on that matter.

>From your post, I have found nothing wrong with ISDN configuration.
But one thing is missing at the remote end, you have to add
dialer-group command to reset idle timer when interesting packets are
passed. But I guess this is not directly related to your current
problem.

Please let me know how you solved the problem, if it's done.

Regards,
Jaeheon