Hi, Jim

My understanding is dialer-group statement does NOT block any packets
while the connection is established up.

What it does is;

1. define interesting traffic to initiate the call
2. reset the idle timers when interesting traffic is pass through
established connection.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Jaeheon