Priscilla,
It didn't take the "access-group 100 in" command on your router? Did you
have "no service stupid mistake" on your router? Just kidding. I was doing
it out of memory in a text editor. I've come to like making the config for a
router in a text editor and just pasting it in.

Come to think of it is there any other protocol besides IP 8)

Brian