Hi All,

Is it possible to assign the "Administrative Distance" to a static route
(default = 1)?  In my network, the default route on a router is learned
through EIGRP (D*EX 0.0.0.0/24) with Administrative Distance of 170.  I
would like to add a static route on this router for backup; however, this
static route will be chosen over the default route learned through EIGRP,
since the Administrative Distance for static route is 1.  I wonder if it is
possible to raise the Administrative Distance of the static route to be
greater than 170 so that It will only be chosen as a secondary route, in
case the default route is down????  Thanks All!!!