Well, actually, aside from "this gets it, or that gets it", I stand by my
statement that the CCO stuff isn't a national secret, and it pisses me off
that Cisco protects it so.  Especially when there are CCNA/DA/NP/DP's out
there everyday that could use it and make Cisco themselves look that much
better.

Mike W.

"Rik Guyler"  wrote in message
> It is possible it no longer exists or doesn't provide the benefits and
> resources it once did.  I have a CCO account through work, which gives me
> more liberal permissions, so I don't miss the consultant account these
days.
> When I first signed up with the program, maybe 18 months ago, I received a
> large box of documentation, slaes training materials, books, etc.
including
> a CCO account.  After the initial shipment, I received quarterly (I think)
> installments of the latest and greatest of these resources.  When I
noticed
> I wasn't getting this stuff any longer, I assumed I let my "membership"
lax.
> Like I said, it didn't really matter much to me so I never looked into it
> further.  I'm sure many things have been cut and considering the expense
of
> sending out all those CDs, books etc., it would seem like a good candidate
> for trimming expenses.
>
> ---
> Rik Guyler

CCIE,