He is neither of those..... (in sales or has a contract)  He simply finished
CCNP/DP and BAM got an e-mail with CCO login...... strange.....
I'm more than willing to believe that this was a fluke and that getting
CCNP/DP doesn't gain you a CCO login.... and I'm not trying to belabor the
point.  Just letting y'all know what happened.....

Mike W.

"Patrick Ramsey"  wrote in message
> You need to be in sales or have a contract with Cisco for support.
>
> -Patrick

> "Kevin Wigle"  wrote in message
> > from various posts......
> >
> > Quite often rumours are based in fact (like at one time needing CCNA to
> get
> > CCDA... :-)  )
> >
> > 1.    You do not get a CCO login account from CCNP/CCDP status.
>
> How is it possible that one, who has only CCNP/DP, has not even attempted
> CCIE written much less CCIE lab, and has never "signed up" for CCO login,
> received via e-mail a valid CCO login from Cisco?  Just wondering as I
know
> someone in that exact situation.
>
> I realize the CCIE is the "end all" to some people, but the fact of the
> matter is someone who is CCDP has the higest level design cert from Cisco,
> and how in the world does Cisco expect them to design and setup (in a test
> environment or otherwise) and configure good networks without access to
IOS