I am not used to being a defender of my actions Kevin.  I am stopping this.
We don't feel the same and  I do not want
to be placed in the positon of having to defend a point in my personal
history that you disagree with me about.  Maybe I
shouldn't have said anything, but I am not used to keeping secrets either. I
am an honest person and it is pointless to
continue this.  I should not have even replied to your baited question.
After accusations, answers are pointless, for
accusations only breed a heated response, and I am not going to get caught
up in that.

7/8/2001 11:43:43 PM, Jennifer Cribbs  wrote:

>Kevin,
>
>I am not saying I am guilty of anything...You are!  When you are in a
semester of school virtually inexperienced in the
>computer realm, things happen.  I am merely replying to a mail that was
posted here.

>You think it is a soft piracy ring??...and it will be my fault they get
caught??...I don't think so Kevin.  You are the one
>who is wrong. I was the student on a learning quest.  And if I was wrong
and this is the worst thing I ever do, then I
>won't worry or lose sleep over it.
>
>There are so few indescretions in my life that this one just kinda sticks
out and came to mind...Sorry for the stress my

Have a great day!!
Jennifer