Hi,

CRC errors and Interface Resets would indicate a line or connection
problem.  Over utilisation would show up as BECN and FECN's probably having
dropped packets on both the DLCI and the Serial Interfaces.

The CRC errors and Interface resets are at the line level and not
attibutable to a particular DLCI.

Just a thought.

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia

On Monday, July 23, 2001 at 09:37:25 AM, Farhan Ahmed wrote:

> send me debug frame-relay lmi output

Is
--
www.tasmail.com