I am not sure about Cisco certifications but this was
indeed true for MS certifications in India and
Pakistan, where people use to sit for their friends
and give their exams by charging handsome amounts.
Those so called friends use to do it for Canadian
Immigration mostly. I know lots of Canadian Immigrants
right now whose certs are based on these practices
only.No doubt about that.

i dont know when as a nation we guys going to leave
these kinds of activities. But believe me the
percentage of guys getting certs this way is very
less, maybe be 2 out of 100.But these activities
putting hardworking guys like Zahid on the line as
their activities become doubtful too.

Something must be done in this regard.

Shahid

Shahid Shafi

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main
> > and then click on "career certifications"
> >
> > The first comment was posted on September 17th.
> >
> > Bruce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Shahid Muhammad Shafi
Network Engineer
Level(3) Communications
MCSE+I/MCSE(Win2K),CNA,CCNP,CCDP

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves

http://im.yahoo.com