speaking of ID... i've taken a couple of tests at different prometric
testing places in melbourne, australia,
and not one of them has asked for any ID. i havnt had to sign anything or
give any information etc, so it would be incredibly easy to  obtain a nice
shiny certificate with your own name on it, and YOU dont even have to rock
up to the exam :-).