Hmm..  I haven't done it in a while so I tried it on a 7507 with RSP8's and
an MSFC2,
they both accepted the command just fine but are not in the config.   So I
figured they
must be enabled by default so I did a no ip forward protocol udp 67 and
wallah, there it
is!!!

C7507MIX#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
C7507MIX(config)#no ip for
C7507MIX(config)#no ip forward-protocol udp 67
C7507MIX(config)#^Z
C7507MIX#wr t
Building configuration...ip kerberos source-interface any
ip classless
no ip forward-protocol udp bootps

  Dave

--