Why do you want to turn your router into a DHCP server? I thought you
already had a DHCP server. You just need a helper address and

ip forward-protocol udp 67
no ip forward-protocol 137
no ip forward-protocol 138

The last two commands are because you said that NetBIOS broadcast
forwarding was causing problems for your NT server. When you have a helper
address, the router forwards a bunch of UDP packets. You have to configure
it to be more discerning.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com