Hello,
     ip dhcp-server works,  I didn't specify it with a hyphen.  So would you
agree
     that the best solution for me would be to disable ip directed
broadcast, ip
     helper address and enable ip dhcp-server at the global config?  If I
enable ip
     dhcp-server do I need to enable ip forward-protocol udp  (ports 66 and
67)?

     Thanks a lot,
     Alex