Thanks for the quick replies everyone!!!

It does look like weighted fair is set up on the 1601's. I will attach a log
file from my telnet session. So I guess that the priority or custom is the
way I want to go.

You were right about a ton of info on the Cisco sight. Looks like I've got
some reading to do.

Thanks again for your help everyone!!!

Andy

""Andy Davidson""  wrote in message
> We have a network with one 2522 and 10 1601 routers set up in a hub and
> spoke arrangement. Our connections are relatively small 56k Frame Relay.
> My question is. Is there a way to give certain applications a higher
> priority to the bandwidth available and have the other apps use what ever
is
> left over.
>
> Our main application runs a telnet session back to a unix box here at the
> main location. There are usually about 3-4 people at the remote location.
> Whenever anyone sends a large print job, does a large FTP, or is browsing
> the web it makes everyone else's telnet session at the remote site VERY
> SLOW. Since the telnet session is priority #1 for our business, I would
like
> it very much if I could make my routers understand that.
>

> Any ideas????
>
> Thanks in advance for your replies!!!
>
> Andy
[demime removed a uuencoded section named thrn which was 130 lines]