I would like to thank mainly Paul Borghese, and lots of unsung 'heroes'
like Jonathan Hays in this case, for their relentless effort to keep this
list professional, up-to-par, and above all allowing us this communication
channel...

 THANX GUYS

--

 Rgrds'
 JG

        ---==  Success, is where preparation, meets opportunity  ==---