Paul,

I would like to say that I appreciate everything you have done.  I have said
it before,
and I'll say it again, I don't know why you put up with all this crap.  You
must be a
closet Masochist! :)

For those of you out there who think that you have a right to this list, let
me remind
you that you are here at Paul's sufference and for FREE!  If it was me, I'd
charge you a
monthly fee and still not give you the level service Paul does.

Thanks Paul.
Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy