From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Hoe Moe
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 6:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: List Circuitbreakers fired [7:25791]

I wasn't attacking Paul personally and you shouldn't
either. Paul is just making a nice living off this
mailing list but shouldn't be called a hero for it.
You should apologize to him for what you wrote. I'm
not going to resend what you sent because it's so
inappropriate. Plus the list might filter those kind
of words.

--- Daniel Cotts  wrote:

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com