Use IBGP for customer routes and OSPF only for reachability (loopbacks
and links between routers).

Your primary concern with OSPF at that point will be the
number of routers in a given area and link instability. If
you have enough routers that summarization is still reqired.
it is much easier to renumber the links between routers than
customers.