7500's can handle it...I would want RSP4's at a minimum. 200 routers
can be in a full mesh and a single IGP area if you wanted. You probably
only want to mesh your core and depending on the pysical configuration
use RRs for the access layer...Unless all your access routers are on
the same segment I wouldn't expect any one router to have a large
number of peers as the clients would only be peering with the RRs.
A RR client can also be a RR for other clients as well...