I wasn't criticizing the teacher. I just wanted to make that clear. ;-)

Designing a final exam that everyone fails just seems like a poor method of
eduction. We learned to do the opposite in the education classes I took
recently. I realize that the design is Cisco's, not the Academy instructor's.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com