Cisco Cisco,

Please don't ever post on other peoples behalf if it includes me (Do us all
a favour). You have not earned that right. I would never have someone like
you representing me.
I don't like a*se licking, so I'm not going to do that for Howard, but
equally, I don't like smart a*ses.
Seems that your low esteem provokes you to attack others without cause.

Consider the following reply:

"I believe that Cisco does allow access-list remarks now"

Doesn't that seem friendlier. Are you this aggressive face to face or is
this as I suspect, small man syndrome at it's best?

See you at the lab one day, or at a job interview perhaps.

Gaz