Phil,

Although the carrier does allow ILMI, but I didn't turn them on. Some of the
remote sites still use Frame Relay PVCs to connect to ATM PVCs at Central
site and DRP site. I never used ATM before and not sure if the routers at FR
end would accept the ATM ILMI, and if not, would central router attached to
ATM shut down that interface and consider the link was dead? I couldn't do a
real test on line to verify it, because we ship pre-configured routers to
remote sites and the 7x24 requirement. I wonder what others have done in
this scenario before?

Thanks

Tony

http://shopnow.netscape.com/