Thanks Robert. This is the first time I put my hands on ATM so I have to ask
a dumb question here: How do I implement it? Or where would you recommend me
to go to find out best material on-line for OAM? I will try to check
cco.cisco.com tonight.

Tony

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/