To go through those certs that quickly is very impressive!  If you pass
the lab, I still think you will get a lot of funny looks when you say
you have no work experience, yet you are a CCIE.  As long as you're
prepared for that, it's up to you to sell yourself.  It will be tough
but I think if you can show that you really know your stuff, you should
be able to find a pretty good job.

However, I wouldn't count on a huge salary right at the begging simply
because of the certifications.

Good luck!
John

>>> "Joe Carr"  1/31/02 12:33:02 PM >>>
I'm going for my CCIE now and I have completed the CCNA,CCDA,CCNP,CCIE
written all within the last five months. I currently work for an ISP in
tech
support (help desk) and I do not not have NOC experience. I have a
very
impressive lab and plan to boe done with the CCIE lab in about four
months.
am just wondering what I should expect out there, I just turrend 21 so
still pritty young yet but I have gotten all of these certs plus an
MCDBA
and A+ in less then a year.

Joe Carr
A+, MCDBA, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP