From:   Kevin Wigle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, February 01, 2002 6:41 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: CCIE starting pay [7:33899]

nope - don't like this.  That makes me a slave to a company.

If you haven't guessed I'm a contractor.  If I couldn't get the cert then I
would lose most of my business.

I don't want to work for someone else (unless I go into semi-retirement).

I paid for all my training and my exams.  The cert belongs to me.  If the
company paid the training/exams then I owe them either repayment or a
guaranteed term of work.  But when/if I leave after fulfilling the
requirement - the cert goes with me.

Kevin Wigle