From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 6:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCIE starting pay [7:33899]

Is there such
"D CCIE with no experience"
I highly doubt that ladies and gents, The whole point of a CCIE Lab is to
prove the experience you have gained in the field and how you go about
building and troubleshooting a network.
Friends of mine that are good engineers with extensive experience  failed
the exam first time.
The amount of time you get in the lab exam gives you no time to refer back
to the documentation cd or to even think to hard!,  you have to know exactly
what to do and  how to do it and you have to do as  fast as  you possibly
can.
Anyone that has attempted the lab knows how draining it is both physically
and especially mentally. It is not easy!
For those of us attempting the lab and for those that have already achieved
there numbers we know we cannot do it without hands on and a good
troubleshooting base.
Good Luck