Thanks for everyone who responded.

I did some testing and here is what I found.

Our current ISP's DNS is not reachable from the outside world it seems that
we use an internal DNS server which then forwards the request to the
internal side of there firewall which forwards to there external DNS and
then out to the world.

I have tested using our new ISP's DNS server from our old ISP connections
and it seems to work just fine.

It looks like I will need to touch every machine and correct there DNS
entries. So if I must go to each workstation that I will just stand up a
DHCP server. This correct the problem once and for all. That way if anything
changes DNS, Subnet, IP address I will be able to change it on the server
and be done with it. It would make life alot simpler.

Thanks again for everyones input...

Michael